Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tropical Paradise

Hello all! It's been a while since my blog has been updated, especially updated by me! (I actually thought about deleting Jamal's post; I planned on copying it and saving it just for my own keeping...but he acted all offended. He's just VERY into PDA...or affection at any time, for that matter. So, I'll leave it posted because I think it's sweet...but it did embarrass me just a tad! :) )

Well...the end of last week consisted of preparations for our spring break trip to Cancun this week. We arrived yesterday evening and will spend the week here! For those of you who don't know, Corinne, Acaijah, and Ciahnna have their spring break this week. They each brought a friend...well..in Corinne's case the proper moniker would be boyfriend! :)

I'd better head to bed so I can enjoy tomorrow with the rest of the crew...everyone else (in my room, at least) has long since been "knocked-out"! Take care everyone; thank you to those of you who prayed for our safe travels. Buenas noches!

No comments: