Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hmmm...I'll Think About It

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Well, I've already received input from many of you guys about my new blog. You'll have to be patient! :) I still plan to work more on layout and personalization. Many of you have asked about photos...and I have to say that I probably will not be displaying pics on my blog. Most of you I see weekly if not daily...so I think you will remember how we look.

Here's the deal: I love the whole "global campfire" concept of the internet. However, I'm still not comfortable with putting everything "out there." My name, my husband's name, my daughters names, and my foster sisters names are mentioned on here, as well as our city of residence. (Although, Atlanta doesn't narrow us down much!) Probably visual representation would be a bit much! Okay later guys...love you!!

No comments: