Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One Step at a Time....*sigh*

I promised an adoption update, but I don't really know how to describe how I feel right now...You all know that I'm rarely speechless, but I think this song does a great job of conveying where I'm at right now in this whole process. "Hurry up and wait" is the name of the game right now, even though there have been some happenings and decisions made recently that will ultimately move the process along. Even though I'm thankful and feel very blessed for the progresses made, my control freak nature is rearing its ugly head...and I find myself wanting our entire family to be together. Complete. RIGHT NOW!! God's timing, not mine...His perfect timing, not mine. As this wise young woman sings, "It's gonna happen when it's supposed to happen." I believe that, even amidst my impatience. :-) Blessings all.

No comments: